NOTICE: PARKING IS EXTREMELY LIMITED
- There will be no parking in the staging areas or on the parade route.
- Staging areas will be closed to all vehicles at 8:00 a.m.
- Parade route will be closed to all traffic from 8:00 a.m. to noon.
- Any vehicles parked during these hours will be towed at the owner’s expense.
DIRECTIONS FOR SCHOOL BUSES AND HORSE TRAILERS ONLY:
- Directions from I-5 Northbound or Southbound.
- Take the SR 16 West at 38th St exit.
- From SR 16 take Union Ave. exit and turn right.
- Stay on Union Ave. to No. 30th St.
- Turn Left onto No. 30th St.
- Go to Mason St. and turn left onto Mason St.
- Go to No. 29th St. and turn left onto No. 29th.
- Go to the Designated Parking Area for School Buses and Horse Trailers.
DROP OFF AREA ONLY:
Drop Off Area for Participants & Floats Only. Along side of Mason United Methodist Church on the North side of North 27th St. Between Madison St. and Monroe St.
DIRECTIONS TO DROP OFF AREA:
N 26th and Proctor Streets will be closed to traffic by 8:00 A.M.
Go to North 26th St. and Stevens St. head East to Proctor. Turn left onto Madison St. Then left onto 27th St. Drop off as quickly as possible return to 26th via Monroe St. You should be able to find some room to park on the residential side streets in the area.